Hello!

Really enjoying the A16 public testing, choppers are an amazing addition to the game.

One little problem I have though is that the collective adjustment is too sensitive and getting on the

exact percentage you want can take way too much focus(Focus taken away from trying not to crash).

Just adding a collective sensitivity setting would be an amazing! Just like we have pitch and roll sensitivity(great idea btw).

Cheers

Very much this. I'm very much used to Rising Storm 2's helis and how it's possible to adjust them to rise or descend just so. Squad's helis seem a bit twitchy by comparison, and customisation options may well fix that.

I agree with this. Collective Sensitivity is too sensitive. A slider would fix the issue.

Another thing I'd like to see is the possibility of using the mouse wheel to incr/decr collective. A good approach would be holding left ctrl or default range adjustment key + mouse wheel (like when zeroing for scopes) to do this.

Their flight model need a complete rework. The helis response to commands are too quickly, they have no momentum. No drag. It is like they are slidding in butter.

you simply cant use ground effect or air drag or even ground drag to slow you down or make your movements.