Sign in to follow this  
Atlan

Servers. (Rules/Tags)

Anyone else who can't tolerate bad players?, be it they've played for years, or just started. 
I refrain from joining servers that says new player friendly, or in any other shape or form promotes that bad people are welcome. Unfortunately you meet people that have played for years that think they're good at the game on other servers, and it kinda makes me mad.

And when you meet such people who can't use their (IQ) that their genes or life has give them, and put that (IQ) to proper use, it makes me toxic, when people are unwilling to follow orders from the squadlead, because they think they're better, ninety-nine percent of the time that's delusional. When a player brags about having 7 kills but wont listen to reason because of those 7 kills, while losing the match, that's amazingly retarded.

I haven't found one server that supports good gameplay, always bunch of twats that can't play, get mad in public channels and get me kicked because I can't tolerate shitbags that wont listen to orders.

Can't OWI as a rule implement a (MUST HAVE TAG: on the servername if they tolerate dumb noobs) So the servers that don't tolerate them don't get them?, And so the abusive and too delusionally mature admins actually acquire a good server, instead of a server where people don't get good gameplay. 

I honest to god am tired of noobs wether they've played for years and think they're good, or totally new ruining my gaming experience and the whole teams, not listening to the leaders.

The exception would be the US servers, there's great players, great teamworkers, actual good players, sadly its at night in europe they play, and the ping is horrendous, The EU always has to **** up anything good, the playersbase that is. The individuals that aren't.... too bright.

Edited by Atlan

562.png

On a more serious note:

9 hours ago, Atlan said:

I haven't found one server that supports good gameplay, always bunch of twats that can't play, get mad in public channels and get me kicked because I can't tolerate shitbags that wont listen to orders.

If you're getting kicked from a server, the problem might be you?

9 hours ago, Atlan said:

The EU always has to **** up anything good, the playersbase that is. The individuals that aren't.... too bright.

Calling the entire EU playerbase simpletons is a big generalisation.

10 hours ago, Atlan said:

Anyone else who can't tolerate bad players?, be it they've played for years, or just started.

We can hardly exclude new players from a game, can we now?

And with nothing to draw a conclusion from, i can not tell who is the "bad" player here.

Just switch server instead of making a forum post.

Cool blog post bro.

Don't get too mad at those who are genuinely new to the game. Everyone has to start somewhere. Earlier in the game (when it was less popular), most of the people that bought the game  had a general clue as to how the game was supposed to be played. Nowadays we have tons of new people that come from the Humble and Steam sales that might have seen the trailer and thought the game looks cool. A lot of them have never played a game as team based as this. Most have only performed as an individual. These people need to be led by example and taught how the game is played. If you are playing as the squad lead and nobody is listening to your orders, start by calling each person by name and telling them to do something, then if they either don't respond to what you say or don't start to follow some direction, kick them from the squad. After a few times getting kicked, anyone will start to understand that they are doing something wrong.

If you are in EU servers try making squads that are English only and before you leave base make sure everyone has a microphone. You might be running into people from other countries.

Also, if you are getting kicked from multiple servers for causing trouble, take a step back and see what you might be doing wrong. Likely you are being an ass and people would rather not have to deal with it when playing a video game. In the end it is just a game, most people just wanna relax and have fun.

I am the best teammate you ever had...but sometimes trying to jump the logi over a gap is more important :)

On 18.9.2019 at 10:04 AM, oTec said:

562.png

On a more serious note:

If you're getting kicked from a server, the problem might be you?

Calling the entire EU playerbase simpletons is a big generalisation.

We can hardly exclude new players from a game, can we now?

And with nothing to draw a conclusion from, i can not tell who is the "bad" player here.

Just switch server instead of making a forum post.

Well, tags would help... And I'm not the problem, squad will most likely someday get into esports, or maybe some other tournament stuff, like any other game does overtime, proffessional gaming is competitive, and its hard to stay calm when people believe they're gods for having seven kills and not listening to the squadlead, and the admins doing nothing.

While any squadlead is allowed to kick for any reason, wouldn't you agree that kicking players start/Mid game would ruin the whole game, missing either a medic, or whatever role he picked, and take focus away from the actual game. If people can't be good, have to boast about their killing blows, and not listening to the squadlead because of that, they are not playing the game as it is intended. 

I paid, owi advertised tactical, great gameplay, and I dont get it? I'm 100% in my right to get toxic and mad, and the admins on the servers do nothing but let those suckers keep on talking shit. One comment here mentions its a game ,and they wanna relax, when they play, well..... Gaming and shooting games in general are not relaxing, its fast phased, pick another game to relax too, shooting games are anything but relaxing, and winning is fun, losing isnt.

Edited by Atlan

2 hours ago, Atlan said:

I paid, owi advertised tactical, great gameplay, and I dont get it?

My dude, you do realize that since day one [OWI] has never hosted any official servers right? As such they sold you a product and not a service (jackfrags would say otherwise) so they've essentially kept their end of the bargain and owe you nothing further than a fully functional game which they have provided.

That said, your less than satisfactory gaming experiences aren't the fault of [OWI] as they've taken special care to completely disconnect themselves from that side of things. How do you not see that?

Certainly all kinds of shady shit is going down but that's the case with any pvp fps community so simply follow the proper complaint channels and then go play elsewhere or even start your own server. If enough people get abused and complain server licenses can and do get revoked for violating the server licensing agreement.