Pluto is a planet

Boost insurgent fighter classes

The FAL and G3 variant of the insurgent fighter is very rare for good reasons. You only get 6 mags (120 rounds) and 1 hand grenade while other non scope riflemen get ~8 mags (240 rounds since they have 30 rounds/mag) and 2 grenades. Even the US marksman gets more ammo. My suggestion is to give these classes something to boost them so that its worth playing them. 2 more mags and 1 more grenade would be minimum.

I agree, I think the  MIL/INS teams should get a few small buffs that distinguish them from the Conventional forces. 

I would like to see larger grenade capacity for all "rebel" classes. Maybe 4 default, with Raider getting like 6-8 frags. Maybe in the future we can get throwable improvised bombs/grenades.

As Rifleman, with the ammo crate, you can throw down the ammo and resupply.  (are you given an ammo bag with those kits?)

I love the default rifleman for this reason. I can go in with like 8 nades if I survive.

I really like how the "underdogs" LAT kits get extra Frag rockets, but I wish we got more anti-vic rockets too.

Personally I'd like a midrange scope on those battle rifles; I'd use them more. For CQB I dislike the muzzle rise, and limited iron sight view. 

They are beasts when they hit though. And the models are beautiful.

On 9/14/2019 at 12:56 PM, Hashashin said:

I agree, I think the  MIL/INS teams should get a few small buffs that distinguish them from the Conventional forces.

This. There is no major reason as to why these battle rifles couldn't have a couple extra magazines. From a game play point of view I could see them being limited if the guns were overpowered but this is not the case. Even if the developers limited the number of magazines for realism purposes, I'd rather have the extra magazines so that the ammo bags supplies could be used for medics and AT gunners rather than self supplying due to having half as much ammo as my squad mates.

The idea of extra grenades could work if it is limited to 3 for most classes and maybe 4-5 on the close quarters related classes. Much more than there is in the current loadouts could lead to excessive grenade spamming.

Maybe make them run faster too since they're lighter? That alone would buff them quite a bit.

Also restrict buddy rally to only these two factions? Or have multiple main bases for them (though only one could be in a protected zone).

Edited by Guan_Yu007