Zylfrax791

Squad Classic

Tactical public PvP is pretty much non existent in Arma 3 these days and let us be honest, PvP has never been great in engines used in the Arma series. 

15 minutes ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Politely you're incorrect. All kinds of people in the founders list have recent ARMA3 videos on YouTube including but not limited to bluedrake.

On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:45 PM, Zylfrax791 said:

Politely you're incorrect. All kinds of people in the founders list have recent ARMA3 videos on YouTube including but not limited to bluedrake.

Believe me. The ARMA community is not interested in what PR offers.

Having played both, I can tell you that they have Little in common. 

Politely, I think that not having played PR has created a wrong impression of what PR is. In the past I´ve read posts in which you seem to be under the impression that people that play PR use stuff like "wedge formation", or even "role play". That is far from reality. Thus, many of your arguments related to the topic are innaccurate.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:18 AM, Nightingale87 said:

Believe me. The ARMA community is not interested in what PR offers.

Having played both, I can tell you that they have Little in common. 

Politely, I think that not having played PR has created a wrong impression of what PR is. In the past I´ve read posts in which you seem to be under the impression that people that play PR use stuff like "wedge formation", or even "role play". That is far from reality. Thus, many of your arguments related to the topic are innaccurate.

People do roleplay in Insurgency.

Because PR has an actual working(more or less depending on which version) Insurgency mode unlike Squad's garbage.

Edited by EcchiRevenge