xNomZx

=[V&V]= Vincent & Vickers - Now Recruiting!

6fojCJW.png

Vincent & Vickers now recruiting!

We are a new squad community looking for dedicated, tactical and overall fun players to join our awesome community. We have a server set up and running just needing players to start some intense PvP action.

We are currently looking for Squad Leaders and tactical players! Using our newly created high performance server we have in our arsenal located on the main server browser we will strive to be the biggest and best community out there!

All we ask for is maturity and dedication. Be you but treat others with respect.

If you are interested then join our Discord server and we can start building from there.

http://vincentandvickers.co.uk

https://discord.gg/YZKSRwD

See you in the battlefield! 

Edited by xNomZx

Just now, Cpl. Dan said:

New player here, looking to join a group, can i ask how many people you have currently?

We only have a few as we are starting out. We are building our team together and tact it out on other servers then once we have built up enough active players we will branch into our server we own. You can search for vincent on the custom browser and its there but we know squad is better with a full server :P

Just now, xNomZx said:

We only have a few as we are starting out. We are building our team together and tact it out on other servers then once we have built up enough active players we will branch into our server we own. You can search for vincent on the custom browser and its there but we know squad is better with a full server :P

Yeah sounds like fun, probably best to squad up elsewhere first but its nice you guys have your own server ready to go, id be interested in Admin although i'm new to Squad i have over 10 years experience in other Mil-sim environments such as ArmA 2&3 and Post Scriptum as well as some Admin experience on other games and servers, ill jump on the Discord soon if you're on and we can talk about it.

Just now, Cpl. Dan said:

Yeah sounds like fun, probably best to squad up elsewhere first but its nice you guys have your own server ready to go, id be interested in Admin although i'm new to Squad i have over 10 years experience in other Mil-sim environments such as ArmA 2&3 and Post Scriptum as well as some Admin experience on other games and servers, ill jump on the Discord soon if you're on and we can talk about it.

Awesome, sounds good see you on soon :)

Hi! You guys open to new players of SQUAD? I'm looking to really put in the time and make SQUAD my main game.

On 9/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, Pomp said:

Hi! You guys open to new players of SQUAD? I'm looking to really put in the time and make SQUAD my main game.

100% Pomp, just jump on our discord, We are very welcoming people :)