Natlev

Server Closed Connection

Evening to all,
It has been 2 months filled with desperation that was caused by the mostly frequent message on Squad "Server Closed Connection" that pulls me out of each game.
The message appears sometimes 10 minutes after I join the server and from time to time it gives me a staggering 25-30 min of gameplay.
I tried EVERYTHING, Fixed & re-installed the Anti Cheat thing, Emptied my cache in-game and deleted the folder (%localapp%), checked my firewall a thousand of times and finally, re-installed the game itself. All for nothing..
Shit still happens, Please, Have mercy on my delicate soul!

If you haven't done so, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] Letting them know what you've tried so far should save time for you both. =) Apologies for the inconvenience and frustrations!

natlev, have you resolved your "Server Closed Connection" issue yet?  I started having this exact problem a few days ago, and now I get closed connections on every match.  Like you, it will work for 30-40 mins then close, so I haven't completed a match in like 15 games...  Trying to dial in what could be causing this.  I should add that when this happens, the internet on my computer goes down entirely, for about 30 seconds to a minute.