Sign in to follow this  
drfreee

i have to wait 30-45 sec for reach to menu is this normal ?

At backgroud soldiers training i can see that looks nice but ****s to loading time i dont need that 3d background. Any ways to make it faster loading ? i dont wanna install on ssd sorry i cant beacause squad takes 57 gb of space thats too much

Idk if the loading time has to do with the background in the menu. For me it started when the Canadians were added.

The main menu is an actual level and its definitely your obsolete systems. With my old computer everything took forever to load but I did have decent frame rates. However, my new box loads the game to the main menu in 20 seconds and any map in around 30 seconds, sometimes even less plus 200+ fps on everything low or 90-100 fps on everything high.

21 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

My obselete system? Mate, better ask what systems we have before stating that lmao

Yeah we need to have a 5,000 usd worth PC to play a 30 usd worth game ;-) 

2 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

My obselete system? Mate, better ask what systems we have before stating that lmao

I actually think my new one is already obsolete for Kingdom Come Deliverence anyway lol.

I've noticed a slight increase to startup time for Squad, from about 10 seconds to around 15 seconds(This is on an SSD) - This would be due to the new menu that came with v15. It's bearable for me, still fast but I did notice the longer time lol.

Squad has always had longish loading times for Squad on HDD's(Has been a complaint since the first Closed Alpha builds) , so I'm not too surprised that with the new menu that loading time has increased. 

For me the loading time went from like 5-10 seconds to 20-25 seconds, i guess it's different for everyone.

I've got two SSDs, an i7-6700k 4.4ghz, gtx1070 8gb, and 32gb ddr4 ram.

The previous sets of main menu backgrounds were also maps though, right?