Sign in to follow this  
berzerk

Hey Guys

Hey Everyone!

I am a former Delta Force BHD, Joint Ops, and DFX player. I recently decided to get back into Joint Ops and was pretty dissapointed by the hacking and lack of Novalogic support for their games. I still get on there occasionally if there's a good game going but it looks like that community has mostly moved on to other projects such as this one. I found out about Squad from the forums over there.

Looks like you guys have a pretty cool project going. I just got my new system built and I'm hoping to get involved with testing pretty soon.

Foock Me mate another JointOps player!!.. :)  Welcome to Squad,see ya on the battlefield real soon!..

I'm still playing time to time JO's just to see some Old mates & noobs,yeah totally agree full of hackers,still tho I get in some headshots..

Nice to see you here bro,theirs a few X-JO's around here already!

Hey berzerk, welcome to the community, did someone say beer?

Hey Everyone!

I am a former Delta Force BHD, Joint Ops, and DFX player. I recently decided to get back into Joint Ops and was pretty dissapointed by the hacking and lack of Novalogic support for their games. I still get on there occasionally if there's a good game going but it looks like that community has mostly moved on to other projects such as this one. I found out about Squad from the forums over there.

Looks like you guys have a pretty cool project going. I just got my new system built and I'm hoping to get involved with testing pretty soon.

Woo hoo! Another Delta Force player! :) Welcome to the community!

Thanks guys! Yea had a lot of fun playing the Nova games. Was pretty disappointed that they didn't release Delta Force Angel Falls but it was time to move on anyway.

Really excited about 'Squad' as from what I'm reading it might just be what former JO players are looking for in a game.

See you guys on the battlefield!

Thanks guys! Yea had a lot of fun playing the Nova games. Was pretty disappointed that they didn't release Delta Force Angel Falls but it was time to move on anyway.

Really excited about 'Squad' as from what I'm reading it might just be what former JO players are looking for in a game.

See you guys on the battlefield!