Z-trooper

Art Update #1 - Insurgent Weapons [Image Heavy]

Samo čekam ovo,Dušane.. ;) ... nadam se da ćemo zajedno igrati ovu ljepotu.

Yes. I can't wait to kill you all.. Devs vs Pubbies.........  ;)

Hmm devs vs clans though? That might be interesting. Devs would know all the glitches (if there are any after the amazing work you guys are doing) :)

A little critic about Characters and Sand Bags: They seem weird, I dunno how to explain, but they seem like they are mode of plastic, shiny and plain. = 

I wonder if we'll be able to find a dead RPK-gunner, grab his drum, and then stick it onto an AKM to make it into a ridiculous assault weapon. :D

A little critic about Characters and Sand Bags: They seem weird, I dunno how to explain, but they seem like they are mode of plastic, shiny and plain. = 

Cause thats what they actually look like.. I was waiting for someone to comment.. creeper dev?

I was referring this king of plastic.
Posted Image

Let me make myself a bit more clear to avoid misunderstandings, I was saying that the sandbags are too clean, shiny and uniform, with the same colors and arranged nicely. In Real Life is not like that.

Posted Image

About the character, this one have the "plastic" look that i'm talking too:
http://previewcf.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_15__09_18_51/front.tga5e343c95-4bd2-47a7-a63a-aa49d53099ffLarge.jpg

While this one does not.
http://videogame-art.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/VideoGameArt_GhostReconFutureSoldier_Soldier01_CedricSeaut.jpg

Just my 2¢ though, keep up the good work. :)

That's the same material than the tarpaulin one, which is totally made of plastic. Maybe it could look slightly more worn though, and be less shiny.

But seeing how the weapons are also shiny it could probably come from the light settings.

I guess, making it look a bit dustier and worn-out would fix the problem.

But it seems that dusty sand bag are more common in the dry part of Afghanistan. It look fine in the other place that are more fertile, probably because of the rain and lack of dust.

I do agree that it would be nice to see a little dust on them or something like that to make them feel more worn.

I think dust kicking up when sand back got hit is perfectly fine. However, sand backed position that got hit by explosive should be destroyed.

oh noyce, way better then. Would be 10/10 to have dust propagation after explosions. :D

The idea is good. I actually wonder if the devs planned to add stain textures on the players. Like blood where they get hit (pretty basic one), but also light dust when something is blowing up next to them, and maybe even more.

awesome to see a player model lowering his weapon. Hope there will be a key to do this for when your standing around a FOB talking to team mates etc. A must for a game like this!

The idea is good. I actually wonder if the devs planned to add stain textures on the players. Like blood where they get hit (pretty basic one), but also light dust when something is blowing up next to them, and maybe even more.

+ 1 on that mate.

Imagine apc driver that gets out from burning apc with his face and clothes all dusty and black from ash and smoke. Or someone shots RPG by your buddy and he's gets knocked down on the ground all dusty and stuff...