Z-trooper

Art Update #1 - Insurgent Weapons [Image Heavy]

Oh, then you will start with the drum mag, and if you need extra ammo, you will just have to take some mag on your friendly corpse, or maybe being able to receive some mags of squadmate ?

You will eventually be able to select your mag size for your weapon. It has pros and cons such as weight, reload speed, capacity ect.

We have planned an ammunition system that allows weapons with the same feed systems to interchange ammo, so for example the M249 and 30rnd stanag magazines, and as you can see with the RPK, 30 round AK47 magazines.

You will eventually be able to select your mag size for your weapon. It has pros and cons such as weight, reload speed, capacity ect.

Do you guys accept marriage proposals? I'm pretty sure I love you guys :P

Those are lovely MotherDear

Chuc, as usual making actual animators look like wankers.

You know what I like about this forum? there are no pretentious colored dev tags to make people feel different. Spot on, gents.

Great job, can't wait to fire a whole drum mag at blufor and see them fall . Really good job man !!!

its fun to fire.. let me tell ya

Gotta love the eye movement and the concentrated face!  ^_^

The eye movement literally blew my mind!  Though it could be more pronounced, I don't think I'll ever notice it unless I'm staring into the dreamy eyes of my savior medic.

Posted Image

Look at that background too ladies and gentleman, I cant wait to use these assets in a custom map!

PR and Squad have the best animations than any other game out there... no doubt!

Well they both have Chuc..

We have planned an ammunition system that allows weapons with the same feed systems to interchange ammo, so for example the M249 and 30rnd stanag magazines, and as you can see with the RPK, 30 round AK47 magazines.

will AK47/AK74/RPK variants' mags be interchangeable despite irl using different ammo (u know, for the sake of fluid gameplay--the opposite of arma)? also, can u pick up a *EDIT: RPK drum mag and throw it on an AK?

Wow, these are the best loading animations I have ever seen. I love it :)

indeed, seeing the player model use the same hand as used to change the mag also reach around and cock the rifle is something i havent seen in any other game. i dont play many games though, theyre mostly too arcadey for me

indeed, seeing the player model use the same hand as used to change the mag also reach around and cock the rifle is something i havent seen in any other game. i dont play many games though, theyre mostly too arcadey for me

If I recall correctly, that's actually the proper way to reload an AK. I've seen it done that way in one other game besides PR and Squad but I can't remember what one it was.

That laminated wood.

That half-worn finish.

That subtle hint of rust.

That subtle hint of plum on magazine.

Everything just screams "RIFLE IS FINE"...

Except someone forgot about the reinforcing bulge on front side of RPK receiver...

http://i13.photobucket.com/.../Dynamic%20Star/3b6b6c22.jpg

And RPK rear sight...(it's more complex due to windage adjustment)

http://i44.tinypic.com/a4a99e.jpg

And selector notch for both full and semi auto seem a bit high.

And the stock angle looks a bit odd. Maybe it's too long?

By the way, is the piston/rod modeled?

If I recall correctly, that's actually the proper way to reload an AK. I've seen it done that way in one other game besides PR and Squad but I can't remember what one it was.

Medal of Honour Warfighter did it, and there's one other game too that's really doing my head in because I can't remember... Unless it was just WF