Sign in to follow this  
drfreee

infantry should be able to mark

Posted (edited)

you cant mark ur mine and sls dont care where you placing ur mine and frienly vehicles get destoryed

Edited by drfreee

Mines are automatically updated on the map with a marker when they are placed. I don't think anyone other than FTL's and SL's should be able to mark anything on the map, otherwise you're going to be getting a whole bunch of clutter.

As for Squad Leader's not caring where you're placing your mines and friendly vics getting destroyed, I don't think I've ever had a Combat Engineer just wander around without direction on where to place mines. Letting someone lone wolf like that and place mines wherever they want to is a bad use of the kit. When mines do get placed they need to be relayed back to SL so he can let command know. 

I get your frustration with placing mines or running into friendly mines, but I would recommend just communicating a bit more and watching your map if you are in a vehicle driving around. 

On 12.08.2019 at 7:59 PM, MoiDawg said:

Mines are automatically updated on the map with a marker when they are placed. I don't think anyone other than FTL's and SL's should be able to mark anything on the map, otherwise you're going to be getting a whole bunch of clutter.

As for Squad Leader's not caring where you're placing your mines and friendly vics getting destroyed, I don't think I've ever had a Combat Engineer just wander around without direction on where to place mines. Letting someone lone wolf like that and place mines wherever they want to is a bad use of the kit. When mines do get placed they need to be relayed back to SL so he can let command know. 

I get your frustration with placing mines or running into friendly mines, but I would recommend just communicating a bit more and watching your map if you are in a vehicle driving around. 

if you're in good server yes this is not the problem but if you in the bad servers this is a problem.