=CDN= Wehmann

Solution to "Buddy Rally"

On 7/8/2019 at 1:06 AM, Slavinkje said:

How about have the Commander add another vehicle to the main base spawn for X amount of tickets from the team's total ticket pool? No magically dissappearing vehicles, and a cost for careless behaviour in tickets.

It is a good idea, and I would expand it a bit: what about having the CO purchasing ANY veichle, including those at the beginning of the round? In this way we may see asimmetrical approach to the same battle, and put and end to the rush to veichles requisition at the beginning of the match.

As Slavinkje says, no magical respawn of abandoned/damaged/far veichles should be implemented.

Prone to abuse though. Some troll putting 20 logi's in your main.

Either has to have a limit on numbers or a way that not evryone can become commander.

36 minutes ago, oTec said:

Prone to abuse though. Some troll putting 20 logi's in your main.

Either has to have a limit on numbers or a way that not evryone can become commander.

Agreed.

I understand your point. I hope that the commander role is somehow regulated in any case, as it will be more impacting than SLs for what I see so far!

Posted (edited)

I don't think it should even be a commander ability. Irregulars only, with a long cool down time. And possibly a limited range from where your SL died.

Even as a CMD ability it doesn't change how it's a mechanic that takes zero effort yet can grant a major advantage to someone who died(read: rewarding failure).

Edited by Chompster