X3m.azamat

Mounted scope realistic zoom

It’s a best game I’ve ever played but if you fix zoom in mounted scopes and make it more zoomed than background behind a scope it self in blurred area , it would be “Thee Best Game” I’ve ever played. Thank you big time

Posted (edited)

The thing is PIP (picture in picture) eats FPS 

so they’ve got to use the current system 

Edited by ZXD_Lee

Thank you for answer , I understand difficulties and requirements for player’s hardware , most guys I play with in squad downgrading video graphics settings to gain fps to 200 which is totally unnecessary, 60-120 fps is more than enough for human eye and brain to process, for example  I play in my i5 6core / gtx1070ti / 16gb ram and sometimes  it still stucks rarely , except that , game plays smoother than ever , If such a feature like Pip would be enabled , it will not do much harm to fps, but will bring a feel of space and presence in the game, I’m sure guys that play on 120-200 fps wouldn’t be against sacrificing some 20-40 fps for more realism and completion road to milsim rather arcade shooter, and it’s only while aiming mode through the scope , personally ,I’ve used SVD few times in my life(I mean not in game) and without zooming ability , there not much to gain except bullet firepower and accuracy , which is not much ahead of classic 7,62 ak47,  I would be happy to play on 30-60 fps if such realism details included. Thank you

Unfortunately a lot of people have potato PC’s!!! 

These people slow down development and limited the game 

Ok , if guys with a potatoes read this , this message is for you , please upgrade ,and let the squad evolve xD

On 8/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, ZXD_Lee said:

Unfortunately a lot of people have potato PC’s!!! 

These people slow down development and limited the game 

So true. Let the toaster pagans play Fortnite.

Posted (edited)

Developers have ability to let server owners to restrict client settings. It's already implemented and called tournament settings, but not available for public servers. Potato PCs have nothing to do with the problem, devs are unwilling to give community control over such settings, which is the problem

Edited by paragonid

I have idea , why not make pip feature optional , like motion blur toggle button in graphics settings , so player can choose to play more realistic scope or less depending on hardware power , as long as it graphics load issue , this button would look good right below motion blur toggle option ;)

its not the potato pcs....its the poor devs optimization .

people can run latest title of battlefield on high settings but in squad getting 30fps on low.

so dont blame pcs