Sign in to follow this  
Cantafford

Release more content at once and do fewer updates

Hello,

Every time I start this game there is an update. Every time. And I play almost every day. It would be waaaaaaaay cooler if you'd release more content at once and do not do 100000 upgrades per week.

I get it it's a strategy it makes it look like you are working more than you do. Like you probably have already created the content for the next 2 years but you're not gonna release it all at once you're gonna do it in 200000000 releases.Please stop this. It's very annoying that I have to wait for some useless updates every time I start the game. Just release more stuff at once and less frequent. 

I love this game. But the way they release updates it's not ok in my opinion.

Wow.... People bitch when there are gaps between patches... Other people bitch when the devs release regular patches. It's almost like they should just do whatever they want because no matter what, there's gonna be some guy bitching 9_9

Everyday is an over exaggeration. There's been one update this week, two the week before and then nothing for a few months.

Are you sure you're not getting confused with mods you subscribed to during the free weekend recently?

Separate note though that the way this game updates is ridiculous, 30mins+ to patch 25MB. That needs sorted especially seeing as the dev cycle is to drop patches at prime time on a Friday...

Yes OWI, please stop with these updates. We don't want the game to advance towards full release.  We don't want all that cool stuff you keep dishing out. Please for the love of god stop working on bug fixes.  When I get an early release I expect it to be abandoned so that I don't need to deal with pesky updates.

/s

It's been a bit of an abnormal week or two with the release of CAF, the free weekend, modding event, and the hotfix. Normally we wouldn't patch so frequently, knowing that Unreal and Steam still have a cranky relationship in terms of patching. This shouldn't be a regular occurrence; we know it's a drag.