Features   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Buddy rallies

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Unlimited revive after being shot down within 2 minutes

• Yes
    • No

These features are in the centre of heated discussion since their arrival patches ago. It is time to cast our vote and show the devs; To keep or not to keep the features.

Hate the buddy rallies, but unsure of the proper implementation of dead-dead, and honestly I kinda like the current system of reviving and healing. Want your kills? Go in and clear the position out, don't just sit back and shoot all day as they fall back behind a ridge to heal and revive.

The two main different areas/topics of dead-dead that I see are 1)type of weapon/shot placement and 2)time after revive. I think these should be looked at separately.

1)Head shots, headshots, headshots...No I don't want them to be dead-deads, they are completely random at some points and can be the most annoying/****y kills. Behind a wall that you can't see over, or even close to seeing over? Too bad the enemy can see half your head and you have no way of knowing that. CQB spray? Whelp better hope they hit your chest before accidentally hitting you in the head to dead-dead you. The only time I'd say headshots should dead-dead is from .50cal and up, PR style.

As for explosives, and all the people saying I just hit a 125mm HE-FRAG round right beside them, they should be in a million pieces. Its a game and if you need your kill so bad then camp it or completely clear the area. Wounds and knocking someone down already hurts the enemy team and gives you a massive advantage, use it.

2) Dead-dead after revives. I'm not a fan of the arbitrary time restriction after a revive that if I get shot 58 seconds after it I'm dead-dead, but if I get shot 61 seconds after it I'm good to go, and ready to be revived. I think a better system, that also gives players the option of how much risk they want to take is, to make it so you will become dead-dead if killed after a revive before you are brought back to full health(or possibly a lower number like 75% or 90%). No medics and just running a squad of patch revives? Too bad you've only got one chance if you can't heal them after a revive. Got a bunch of guys down and enemy still in the area? Make the choice of risking dead-deads but having more guns and bodies alive by reviving and not healing, or revive and heal slowly one at a time at the risk of not having the manpower to hold out.