Posted (edited)

Hello people, today I have had a little more time than usual. So I made a video with small clips from our numerous actions in squad. It's my second video on youtube. I'm still learning to handle the video editing programs. See you on the battlefield.

Enjoy

Edited by David_Armstrong1988

Very cool. Besides that other dudes extreme rocket compilation this is one best Squad videos I've seen to date.

12 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Very cool. Besides that other dudes extreme rocket compilation this is one best Squad videos I've seen to date.

Thank you very much buddy. Your feedback is motivation that I need. 

Posted (edited)

Not a music video this time, but 5 h squad gameplay. If you want to see action go to 00:19:00 min, because the first round was senseless.

Posted (edited)

Today i had a little more time, not to only edit videos, but also to play. So i tried the new alien mod out.

Want to show some respect to the dev which created it!

I do highly recommend this! :D if the other players are acting, it creates an amazing atmosphere.

https://clips.twitch.tv/GracefulColdbloodedVultureFailFish

Posted (edited)

CAF Squadleader gameplay

Maybe you guys think that i am an unfriendly asshole. I think i'm not. Maybe i take the game a way to serious. But this is what this game is about. War - is serious. Immersion is very important for me when playing Squad. So i always try to infect others with my passion and play together taking it very serious. :) I hope you understand this type of gaming.