Sign in to follow this  
TWIN

what would i like to see

we need the ability to knock down trees with a ram and a shell on the tank, as well as fences. with rpg to spread fences. wants to learn how to swim in the game and throw grenades at tanks into hatches (or is that too much?). + may still want to see a transport that can cross the river. In the future, of course, I want the complete destruction of houses and other things, but this is probably too tough. Tell me, is there an opportunity to see something and when? do not kick for something that could be mistaken in words and in the formation of sentences. You may have forgotten to write about something, I will write later if I remember

Posted (edited)
On 22.07.2019 at 9:15 AM, Locke said:

But what about the fact that if you reach a certain number of detachment points that you need to accumulate enough, make sure that when accumulating, for example, new soldiers will open for the detachment (who have new weapons better, equipment) or just a new weapon opens, equipment for standard operatives or even a special technique (a modern tank or whatever) or, as I originally wanted, will, for example, be a "replacement" of your Russian detachment with SPN soldiers (Special Forces formations). they have cooler weapons and everything else. as an idea? the main thing is that there is no opportunity to abuse squad points

Edited by TWIN