Sign in to follow this  
Daddy-Baby

To the devs who working on ragdoll physics Plz Fix this

I have already post on reddit but there is no Devs answered. I therefore set up another thread here to pay attention to this matter.

Let the image speak : https://imgur.com/0ltD2py

See how it is different. And think which one is better? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZZe2u-zY

I Hope that devs will be interested and come to read I've seen this problem for a long time. Before the ragdoll update sine v10, and after the ragdoll update I think it would be better. But it has not been fixed It's time to seriously say that it should be fixed , And the game is going to be fully released It should be perfect. And as a supporter from the kickstarter, I want to see the game look the best,Small details are always important.

I'm talking about being shot and dead while running. As usual, the body will fall to the direction that is running.

Edited by Daddy-Baby

16 hours ago, Daddy-Baby said:

I'm talking about being shot and dead while running.

guy in the first bit went another couple steps after the hit-reg icon pops up before falling. the second guy went down as soon as he was hit - don't see a problem here really, unless i'm missing the point of your post.

16 hours ago, Daddy-Baby said:

As usual, the body will fall to the direction that is running

looks like both did.

Video:
Part 1. v15. The body drops directly down like it had no inertia. There's no X-vector in body movement during ragdoll, only y. Leaned forward during sprint, the soldier still falls on his back instead of chest
Part 2. v13. The body falls with the top part of it keeping similar speed to death moment, i.e. keeping x-vector

But maybe physics works differently on your part of the planet

Just in case you answer me with that, I'm siding you with that explanation. New ragdoll is degraded

6 hours ago, paragonid said:

Just in case you answer me with that, I'm siding you with that explanation. New ragdoll is degraded

Yeah 

I hope they will make it better in the future. You Can watch the video on youtube.This 

you will see that the ragdoll of zombie looks much better.

Edited by Daddy-Baby