Flashbangs should be added, M84 for Muricans, Zarya-3 for Russians and for milita and insurgents Model M7290 CTS. They should be cheaper then grenades aswell as to not do lethal damage. Key feature, left click should be throwing it around a corner/doorway without exposing yourself, like throwing around the corner instead of forward, and right click is as normal. Also! Please no white screen, take insperation from escape from tarkovs approach which gives you a kind of blind spot 

Posted (edited)

It poses the question...why?

Why would I use a flashbang, blind the enemy and then enter the room and shoot him when I could just throw a nade and kill him

And cheaper?...This isnt CS where you buy your equipment before entering battle

Edited by Jevski

id say he means cheaper, as in less logi cost, due to it not being a "deadly" weapon, maybe? not sure why it would matter tho.

9 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

In JO I Used love throwing a FlashBanger

ohh they were so much fun, yeah?

18 hours ago, Jevski said:

It poses the question...why?

Why would I use a flashbang, blind the enemy and then enter the room and shoot him when I could just throw a nade and kill him

And cheaper?...This isnt CS where you buy your equipment before entering battle

Cheaper to resupply

Flashbangs aren't really necessary in Squad honestly. There's no civilians at stake, which means fragmentation all the way.

Here's a good example of when it is applicable (skip to the last part of my CQB group trailer): 

This entire video was captured from live PvP matches, including the last part with the 3 hostages.

So yeah, frags are the only thing needed (until we get civilians added to the game).

On 19/07/2019 at 12:03 PM, LaughingJack said:

id say he means cheaper, as in less logi cost, due to it not being a "deadly" weapon, maybe? not sure why it would matter tho.

ohh they were so much fun, yeah?

I know it was Cheesy & the Engine was Shite, but mate, it was bloody good fun!.

I don't think I'll ever have that feeling again. * cries *

27 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

I know it was Cheesy & the Engine was Shite, but mate, it was bloody good fun!.

I don't think I'll ever have that feeling again. * cries *

oh mate, absofriggnlutely!!

"I know it was Cheesy & the Engine was Shite," yeah but you know what, it actually worked and in the end it was the gameplay that made that game so damn good.

<psst!>  i have to make a PSP-zone(Cap) and then i'm nearly done ;) (still waiting on feedback about the SDK missing AAS).

COD4 stuns and shotgun was a great laugh.

It would be fun to have these but have to agree with arguments against. Unless there is some sort of capture mechanic....that would be super cool as well.

"TELL ME WHERE THE RADIO IS!"