Sign in to follow this  
Rainmaker

24/7 Territory control server

Hello my friends!

With Alpha 15 released, it brought TC game mode to all maps.

Will the community follow by some TC 24/7 servers available for us guys with some broader spectrum of tactics (compared to predictable, chewed and spewed AAS)? :)

Unfortunately our unit does not have the time to run a server anymore otherwise it would already be up and running since the introduction to Skorpo TC.

Hey Company XO, it's not a 24/7 server but CoffeHouseGaming [CHG] has a TC, Tank, Destruction server that mainly plays Territory control maps. They normally have admins on and are pretty chill. Just an idea if you guys need something sooner.

CHG`s server would be awesome if it was TC only.  Destruction plays out terribly in public play so any time the map and game mode changes the server empties out. I'm surprised there aren't more TC servers considering how easy the game mode is to understand for new players.

hi i like tc, it is a good game mode,

but i think it was better in the previous patch, in alpha 15 it fells like the zones dont matter, even if you get the main zone(the shield) not much happens.

can someone explain in detail the changes made to tc or where i can see the info?