Barbarossa

Punishment for teamkills by mines

Scince the last update, we got a very powerfull role on battlefield: the combat engineers. They do lots of funny stuff, like digging faster, c4 enemy radios and placing mines against vehicles. They are the cancer of the roads, stopping the enemy to attack...

...only the enemy....

...for hell, no!

My last 3 rounds I have played, I placed 10 mines on critical points on the map. 5 (!) mines took out my teams own vehicles, because the f(§?#ing driver was not watching the road!

In general mines kill more random noob teammate-players than enemies. Therfore I am wishing for these things:

- Mine-TK are not counted as TK for the player placing them
- Vehicle driver gets time-punishment on respawn timer for killing him and the poor souls inside his vehicle.

- Vehicle driver gets the teamkills on his soul

- Admins need to know, who is/was the driver of a vehicle, for finding out, which player is not able to read the minimap

Isn't the lost of tickets enough of a punishment.  Agree with the not being counted vs TK's for the auto boot.

11 minutes ago, Smee said:

Isn't the lost of tickets enough of a punishment.  Agree with the not being counted vs TK's for the auto boot.

nope. This punishes the whole team, not the dump one directly, for not looking on the map while driving. Psychologically he gets away with no aspect of education. The will repeat his misbehavoir, due to there where no consequences personally.

Edited by Barbarossa