Sign in to follow this  
drfreee

Auto-run and logy runs

There is a auto walk but we need auto run too i think most times i pressing 2 times w fast and and holding shift to move after 1-2 hours your hand started hurting. and i think we need this in for vehicles too some maps realy big and your hand hurts after 1 hours drive like this pls add auto-run 

1 hour ago, drfreee said:

There is a auto walk but we need auto run too i think most times i pressing 2 times w fast and and holding shift to move after 1-2 hours your hand started hurting. and i think we need this in for vehicles too some maps realy big and your hand hurts after 1 hours drive like this pls add auto-run 

Really?...your hand hurts from pressing one key on your keyboard?

Besiders if you do that for two hours that means you got lost in a 4km map…. u sure u know how to open the map to get to main???

14 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

Really?...your hand hurts from pressing one key on your keyboard?

Besiders if you do that for two hours that means you got lost in a 4km map…. u sure u know how to open the map to get to main???

i know how to use map but i use computer a lot when i have time to play squad most times this is happens. Sadly i live 3rd world country and i have to work more then 10 hours maybe the real problem but yes pressing one key hurting my hand. Do you have suggestions to solve this problem ? i should buy better keyboard ?

You can easily fix this by creating a simple macro in the software of your keyboard / mouse or use autohotkey.