Hey guys!

Recently I bought SQUAD and I believe that something is wrong (or with my System or with Game Settings) because all the time I get FPS droping, even with all settings in LOW.

My PC Specs is: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x (Stock), AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB (F4-3200C16D-16GVGB) @3200GHz, Asus RX Vega 64 Strix, LG 29UM69G-B 75Hz (2560x1080P) monitor with FreeSync ON in AMD Adrenalin. Game is instaled on a SSD. In game I setted VSync ON and Limit FPS to 74.

I'm running a Win10 v1809 (after trying v1903 I got too much problems with games, so I reinstalled with older version) with Power Settings to High Performance.

Game benchmark setted all graphic settings to EPIC but I tried with low settings either.

What would be happening?

I'm not support, just random guy, but

Check windows event log, especially directx/drivers errors during frame drops

Turn off VSync when using FreeSync. With FreeSync the Monitor adapts to your game framerate no need for VSync. This should at least reduce most micro stutter and input delay.

About big framedrops make sure that you have disabled preloading all textures. Of course there are plenty of other possible issues but lets take baby steps.

1 hour ago, paragonid said:

I'm not support, just random guy, but

Check windows event log, especially directx/drivers errors during frame drops

1 hour ago, Mauti said:

Turn off VSync when using FreeSync. With FreeSync the Monitor adapts to your game framerate no need for VSync. This should at least reduce most micro stutter and input delay.

About big framedrops make sure that you have disabled preloading all textures. Of course there are plenty of other possible issues but lets take baby steps.

Thank you all guys!
I will check all that you said and soon I bring results.

o7