DanielNL

Deutsche Squad Gemeinschaft - DSG

Server at red health for 1-2 minutes a moment ago, what happened? Never seen this on this great server before.

they fixed it, was some issue with Teamspeak server causing super high CPU load.

Yep, on the same machine is also a teampseak server running. Somehow there were 2 instanced of our teamspeak server running, we killed one -> problem fixed

Edited by The_Dark_Dasher

Played today on the server. Was sadly kicked and banned for "Basecamping" with a bmp. I do not take issue with the approach to the rules (They certainly have the right to choose what they define as base-camping), but with the way the admin Dark_Dasher handled the situation.

There was no prior communication, that our approach with the BMP was considered base-camping at the moment. We engaged and destroyed an enemy bradly around 300 meters away from US main base and were on our retreat. Without any prior communication the whole squad was kicked and banned. (My SL, the Driver and me - the gunner) which also let the BMP stranded without any way of recovery for our team.

I visited the discord and was able to talk directly to the involved admin. The discussion itself was very polite and he outlined his issues with our actions. While I understood his reasons, I am still extremly frustrated that there was no prior communication to the ban. To put it frankly: I followed the orders of my SL and got banned for it. I do find it questionable when a whole crew gets banned for that, especially if you consider a highly debatable rule where almost every server has a different approach to it.