Sign in to follow this  
FishMan

AK for Milita medic?

Posted (edited)

SKS and FN-FAL - are garbage.

Or could you at least reduce this supa-dupa sway animation for it?

Because of the length of the weapon front sight is flying all over the place like crazy from any miserable mouse movement.

Edited by FishMan

I honestly really like both the SKS and FAL in the recent updates.

However, I do agree the Medic should get an AK option since the current options are a little bit harder to use and as a role that is basically mandatory it should have a more versatile option.

I just love the SKS, especially when playing sapper/engineer. It's not as good in close quarters, but the bigger caliber makes it very good for single/double shot kills if you have a few dozen meters of range on the target and a concealed position.

Agreed. Giving niche weapons to the medic will discourage people from playing the class.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:17 PM, Burningbeard80 said:

I just love the SKS, especially when playing sapper/engineer. It's not as good in close quarters, but the bigger caliber makes it very good for single/double shot kills if you have a few dozen meters of range on the target and a concealed position.

It seems like the SKS has a much lower TTK than an AK to me even though it's the same cartridge. I like the scope on the SKS better than either AK scopes as well.