Florida

Jensen's Range Reset

Trying to appear not so "Noob" when I jump on a server, so I'm trying to use Jensen's Range to get used to all the systems and the shooting style. There is a live-fire area where you have to run a clock-measured course inside a building, popping the targets as you go. There's a starting line that's supposed to start the timer, which is supposed to stop when you exit and re-cross the line.

I ran the course once, and nothing seemed to work - think I hit all the targets, but timer still said Zero, although I crossed the line when I exited. I quit the game and came back a few days later, and decided to take more care in running the course. But when I crossed the line and entered the building, all of the targets were still down where I had shot them earlier. Just as I had left them. And no timer again.

Question: is there any way to reset the course, so I can try to get better on my times? BTW, I'm running v.14. Started with v.12.

-= Florida =-

15 hours ago, Florida said:

Trying to appear not so "Noob" when I jump on a server, so I'm trying to use Jensen's Range to get used to all the systems and the shooting style. There is a live-fire area where you have to run a clock-measured course inside a building, popping the targets as you go. There's a starting line that's supposed to start the timer, which is supposed to stop when you exit and re-cross the line.

I ran the course once, and nothing seemed to work - think I hit all the targets, but timer still said Zero, although I crossed the line when I exited. I quit the game and came back a few days later, and decided to take more care in running the course. But when I crossed the line and entered the building, all of the targets were still down where I had shot them earlier. Just as I had left them. And no timer again.

Question: is there any way to reset the course, so I can try to get better on my times? BTW, I'm running v.14. Started with v.12.

-= Florida =-

Not right now -- Jensen's is a little out of date compared to the rest of the game. Because of the way Unreal emulates a dedicated server locally, it requires additional work to keep it as close to possible with the live game. We'll get it updated, just haven't had time yet post Alpha 14. =)