198F73C15DC92F32A9C0519E95B69CE403B15DE6

Girls it's time to show who is boss, lady time we raised $1560, this time we are hoping to raise moreeee. If you would like to take part please join my discord 

https://discord.gg/SNGKq9Z 

Boys, there are not enough girls to fill the squads, we have 10 female SLs for the event. If you would like to take part please join my discord above.

16 hours ago, virusman said:

how is that important that you are girls ?

You mean in Squad or in life? Not sure if you've noticed but girls are pretty damn important in general :P

In online FPS games, where girls are the clear minority, it's important to normalize their presence because macho male groupthink can be toxic to "outsiders". Even where most guys don't question playing with female fighters, the fact that girls are few and far between makes them vulnerable to bullying and all manner of stupid comments. Don't be the dumb macho "man". Be an ally, support women in gaming! 

On 6/19/2019 at 3:51 PM, pinko said:

You mean in Squad or in life? Not sure if you've noticed but girls are pretty damn important in general :P

In online FPS games, where girls are the clear minority, it's important to normalize their presence because macho male groupthink can be toxic to "outsiders". Even where most guys don't question playing with female fighters, the fact that girls are few and far between makes them vulnerable to bullying and all manner of stupid comments. Don't be the dumb macho "man". Be an ally, support women in gaming! 

Hell yeah! 

I still find it quite refreshing to hear a female voice in-game every once in a while. For an "old" gamer like me, who didn't see a single girl in a multiplayer game for about 10-15 years (maybe they were there but in disguise), running into a girlgamer in-game is a welcome addition. I try to behave as neutral as possible, almost overcompensating in neutrality to balance out the occasional "ArE yOu A gIIIrl, hihihi!?!?!" - thirstboy encounter they might have.

Had a girl in my squad the other day. Seen her around a couple of times. Best K/D in the squad. As @pinko said, support women in gaming! 

It's got nothing to do with feminism, gender fluidity, or whatever it's called these days. I do the same with squeeky voices, as long as they "behave". 

Good guy SL - "In my squad you are all equally worthless"

21 minutes ago, PuddleMurda said:

Hell yeah! 

I still find it quite refreshing to hear a female voice in-game every once in a while. For an "old" gamer like me, who didn't see a single girl in a multiplayer game for about 10-15 years (maybe they were there but in disguise), running into a girlgamer in-game is a welcome addition. I try to behave as neutral as possible, almost overcompensating in neutrality to balance out the occasional "ArE yOu A gIIIrl, hihihi!?!?!" - thirstboy encounter they might have.

Had a girl in my squad the other day. Seen her around a couple of times. Best K/D in the squad. As @pinko said, support women in gaming! 

It's got nothing to do with feminism, gender fluidity, or whatever it's called these days. I do the same with squeeky voices, as long as they "behave". 

Good guy SL - "In my squad you are all equally worthless"

Haha! I remember being a squeeker way back when and being mistaken for a girl on CS. Took a lot of verbal abuse that was quite confusing for a preteen. 

To all the thirstboys: don't get your testes in a twist. The internet is for everybody.