Sign in to follow this  
DesertTigerTR

Are You not Bored with Base Raping Guys?

In some games people just took most of the assets and rush towards enemy's first or second flag, capture it and if they succeed move towards base and kill whatever move out from it. Totaly ruin the game for both sides. The worst part is this is done by some guilds in their own servers' which ruins server population's quality.

5 min ago a Challenger was at bridge of Al Basrah Insurgent base killing anything moving out. Some can say so get you things up, go and kill it but while defending a flag from rest of the enemy team it is not that easy and before realizing the threat you already lost crucial assets.

This need to be prevented to maintain quality of the game.

What's your toughts?

1 minute ago, DesertTigerTR said:

In some games people just took most of the assets and rush towards enemy's first or second flag, capture it and if they succeed move towards base and kill whatever move out from it. Totaly ruin the game for both sides. The worst part is this is done by some guilds in their own servers' which ruins server population's quality.

5 min ago a Challenger was at bridge of Al Basrah Insurgent base killing anything moving out. Some can say so get you things up, go and kill it but while defending a flag from rest of the enemy team it is not that easy and before realizing the threat you already lost crucial assets.

This need to be prevented to maintain quality of the game.

What's your toughts?

I know exactly of which server and clan you are talking about...lol...and a specific rule in regards bridges in that map.

Well...what can u do? just play in other servers if you don´t like that. It´s a shame, it used to be one of the best.

It's a shame that Clan players feel  Base denile is a valid tactic. Maybe in a clan match, but in public I think clans should be trying to create a better player experience for all. Round breaking tactics are just so  very unsporting :( .

I find funny how you guys talking about so called base denil yet you got "clan people" and people without a clan abusing graphical settings to get the edge over other players. 

6 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

I find funny how you guys talking about so called base denil yet you got "clan people" and people without a clan abusing graphical settings to get the edge over other players. 

What is the relation of this to the post?  I am asking this because I simply can not figure it out.

Rush tactics still work if you can obliterate the back-cap squad. Only way to deal with it is to have the team concede middle if they can't hold it, and put a better squad on back-cap duty. 

If it's also a matter of team stacking I suggest joining another server. There will always be ways to trounce on weak teams, regardless of server rules. 

On 08/06/2019 at 2:32 AM, Rainmaker said:

You're right. We should all be forced to run max settings and play with 4fps