Sign in to follow this  
Zylfrax791

Surrender Role

This is hands down absolutely the stupidest thing ever put in this game. Seriously guys? This has to be some kind of joke. You've got entire squads of clowns picking the role as some kind of meme and ruining matches.

Even the curtains on Al Basrah or nurses in medical tents ideas make more sense than this. Worst idea ever. April fools day already passed.

Not in v14 so think it's a work in progress. 

Civilians worked well in PR maybe that will be the next iteration.  :)

2 minutes ago, Smee said:

Not in v14 so think it's a work in progress. 

Civilians worked well in PR maybe that will be the next iteration.  :)

a14 is where I was exposed to the absolute nonsense of people forming an entire squad with this role at the start of the match and then ruining the game.

You know I take it back, this isn't the dumbest thing I've ever seen put in Squad its the dumbest thing I've ever seen put in any video game period. Surrender role in Squad is even stupider than the robot frogs in Daikatana.

Take it back it's back in lol . sorry for bad news. just seen it in the deploy menu

What's the next role in the game, anti-war hippie protesters armed with flowers to stick in the end of gun barrels? 

So we can't have a terrorist role with a suicide vest and Garry yet a goofy surrender role is implemented? This game is doomed.

9 minutes ago, Pluto is a planet said:

I can see scenarios when the role is useful. When running an event for ex.

Negative. It has no usefulness whatsoever and should be removed from game immediately, forgotten and never talked about again.

Although it has no use now, I think it will have in the future... we need to wait and see :)

well, for now, I'd like the unnarmed class to do more:

- be able to punch, so we can make rings and fight each other (PR feelings)

- be able to exercise, because its important to be in shape, you know

- salute

- raise one hand only, to greet people around

please add you wish list too, this class needs new addition

*not trolling btw, all this would be much fun

This very class was in the A13 tests and didn't make it then, it might just be a funny thing for the devs to have in their test builds idk.

31 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

This very class was in the A13 tests and didn't make it then, it might just be a funny thing for the devs to have in their test builds idk.

If that's the case then its even worse because its a silly waste of the public's time when you're expecting people to take your game seriously and test it for free.

It seems like it's the setup to get a civilian class in the game and they've just put together the surrender kit for fun, because it's a game and fun is fun.