infamousplayer

Ban from SteamSquad can't send screenshot

An admin man , was VAC banned , banned me from squad forum , because i have sayd , "VAC BAN" , he said stop saying that , "VAC BAN" again , he became crazy and ban me , was Gazby ?

On steam

On steam you are Vac banned honey , happy ramdan for gazby

Im sure there is.

But I love the description.

Does something....

Is told not to do it by admin

Does something again.......

Ban.

Why am I not surprised? Or rather why is OP surprised?

Valve Anti-Cheat, which is steam's automated system that detects hackers and automatically bans them, not always with success.

i'm banned ... this VAC BANNED admin , seems a worst asshole in the world

i can save my screenshot on my steam this VACBANNED assbut banned me because i'm sayd , YOU VAC BANNED , true is painfully hard

how you can ban a man on steam forum because he sayd you are vac banned , when this moderator is really vac banned....

If you're VAC banned, you've triggered cheat defenses in a game that uses Valve Anti-Cheat.

Squad uses Easy Anti Cheat.

You're not banned on our end. (Just checked -- your account is in good standing.)

It's possible you are banned by community administrators that enforce a banlist/ban people with VAC bans on record, but that's up to the individual administrators.

I may be reading this wrong but I think the OP is saying he was banned from a server by an admin who has a VAC ban against him. So he is annoyed that he was banned by a someone who has previously been banned by Steam. OP thinks he was banned for pointing out again and again that the admin had a VAC Ban on his profile. 

VAC bans stay on your profile forever without any method of appeal, the server owner obviously trusts him to make him an admin (it may be his server) so OP live with it, and learn that on a server the ADMIN is the rules. If still having issues appeal on the servers discord, if they have banned you from that look for another server :)

I have no clue why would a clan leader/server owner let a former cheater have admin rights on his server. Once a cheater always a cheater, or better said once a scum always remains as scum.

I believe this amazing thread has ran it's course.