Ronarch

Is 50v50 coming?

When I bought the game last year and promote it amongst my game buddies I was under the impression the player number will be 50v50 soon, or at least it is always in the plan.
Even the store page in G2Play.net introduces it as a 50 vs 50 multiplayer game. And I remember the statement somewhere else.

So is it coming next patch? V14 perhaps?

Devs said it would be coming sometime soon. The new UE4 version that came in v13 was something they wanted to have in before they increased the number of players per server, if I understood correctly.

Errrrr yeah who cares it’s the best FPS out right so stop posting shit and GET ON 

You'll have to wait for the devs to enable it and for server providers to provide it as an option. 100 slots is not going to be cheap, probably $150 a month or so.

2 hours ago, ZXD_Lee said:

Errrrr yeah who cares it’s the best FPS out right so stop posting shit and GET ON 

Have Some Of That... ;)

KooLaiD_100.jpg

3 hours ago, TheRubbaPelican said:

Absolutely true.

Still I say 50vs50 would make the game better.

10 hours ago, Ronarch said:

Still I say 50vs50 would make the game better.

That’s also very true, but until then, we might as well enjoy the experience 40v40 provides.

5 hours ago, Hotpokkaminny said:

-

He’s having some fun, chill. Going after one another is... unproductive, to put it one way.

Fortnite is able to support full 100 player replication because its super low poly and low texture quality plus a few other elements. Squad in an exponentially more complex game with huge maps etc. so 100 player replication will be a real challenge if you think about it. 100 player tests were done a few years back with the older UE4 version on completely barren desert maps with mixed results.