Sign in to follow this  
SERGEANT ANDREWS

convoy game type

what if there was a 1 life game type. where 1 team has to successfully get at least 1 of 3 logi trucks across the map, the enemy can see the logi trucks general location on the map but not the supportive armor and infantry. 

59 minutes ago, SERGEANT ANDREWS said:

what if there was a 1 life game type. where 1 team has to successfully get at least 1 of 3 logi trucks across the map, the enemy can see the logi trucks general location on the map but not the supportive armor and infantry. 

THer are already one life events and they have such scenarios from time to time. I think that would be too much for the average pub player

9 hours ago, SERGEANT ANDREWS said:

karma and his ops people have these kinds of games. I think anyone can sign up and play.

9 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

karma and his ops people have these kinds of games. I think anyone can sign up and play.

Not sure about anyone, but idk

Instead of just one random gamemode I'd rather see a arma-esque framework where you can set up your own gamemode and add it to the workshop. And getting tested and stable mods in the normal server queue with automatic downloads for said mods when attempting to join or queue for a server.