Sign in to follow this  
_FISCHER_

Excessive Weapon Inspection

I notice my player inspecting his weapon after 20 seconds of not shooting at anything. It doesn't matter if I'm in a firefight and repositioning, my player still turns the gun from side to side and stares at it no matter the situation. It's distracting because I find myself too looking at the gun instead of where the enemy might be. This might be cool to notice If I'm away from the fight and maybe setting up a fob or something but it's the last thing I want to see when in combat.

Thoughts?

11 hours ago, _FISCHER_ said:

I notice my player inspecting his weapon after 20 seconds of not shooting at anything. It doesn't matter if I'm in a firefight and repositioning, my player still turns the gun from side to side and stares at it no matter the situation. It's distracting because I find myself too looking at the gun instead of where the enemy might be. This might be cool to notice If I'm away from the fight and maybe setting up a fob or something but it's the last thing I want to see when in combat.

Thoughts?

yep , too much

Really do you pass so often 20 sec in game without key pressing / mouse moving, watching the screen without doing anything ?

Yeh I find it a bit excessive at times too, it shouldn't occur if there's any form of movement being done, only should trigger during player being idle for a short period of time.

If weapon inspections were anymore frequent that would be excessive, but currently I don't mind the idle animations.