Sign in to follow this  
Chinchilla

Current bullet damage system

Will the bullet damage system stay the same or are there plans to make it much more devastating?

Cus at the current rate of double-tapping, i feel like i'm playing whack a moll when im shooting people.

Realistically speaking they should do less damage against the factions the use body armor plates but there's no body armor system implemented yet so ... also the marksman rifles aren't a 1 shot kill to the chest somehow.

I don't think the system is bad at all, I've one shotted people to the chest with an SKS and the 7.62x51 guns occasionally before. Granted it uses a 7.62x39 and 7.62x51 respectively. Since we don't have body armour implemented I think it's a good balance. How would you feel if you shot someone 6 or 7 times in the chest and didn't kill them? Most level IV armour with the ballistic plates can take mulitple rounds before being defeated. I think the balance is fine for game play and the context of the game. How would you feel if you were on the insurgent side and it took 7 rounds to kill a US or British or Russian soldier, but they killed you in one center of mass shot? Would you ever want to play the insurgents? We have to consider gameplay as well as realism.

Edited by tmpwhore