Sign in to follow this  
XR8TEDKILLER

Mic Trouble

I have been having a lot of issues with my mic not working here lately since the V13 update. It works on and off, and I have to continuously restart my game to fix it sometimes. Even that doesn't work at some points, and I go and do the whole Steam voice setting thing right. But even then it still doesn't want to communicate. I can't stand the people who don't talk in Squad already, and now I'm one of those ppl just because of some on-going bug right now. I asked others in different servers, and most ppl blame it on my PC. I have the best specs that anyone can buys so I know that isn't the case. My headset works for every other application, game, and etc. Someone please help me so I can continue to lead my team to victory over the enemy.

Steam name-XR8TEDKILLER

Discord-XR8TEDKILLER

We generally recommend making sure it's the default device in Windows sound settings too -- Unreal is known to pull from that. (In fact, a whole heck of a lot of us had that reset by a Windows update back in October or November. Spent a few days with my guitar as the default input somehow...)

If that doesn't work, reaching out to [email protected] may be helpful.