Sign in to follow this  
Rick

V13 weapon accuracy

Posted (edited)

After helping kickstart this game and playing over 2,700 hrs and putting up with all the bugs in V12 and waiting for the release of V13 in hopes that everything would fix itself.....NOT!

* On top of everything else someone broke the weapons, accuracy is not what it was!

I uninstalled Squad!

Edited by Rick

Posted (edited)

Cool mate, instead of trying to adapt like the majority of the players, you complain on the forums. I'm one of the founders aswell, and i can deal with weapons being a tiny bit less accurate compared to all the content added since the closed alpha weekend tests.

The weapons are still accurate as hell if you learn how to use them. Besides there are more important things that they should focus on (buddy rally can actually be gamebreaking).

Edited by Guan_Yu007

4 hours ago, Rick said:

After helping kickstart this game and playing over 2,700 hrs and putting up with all the bugs in V12 and waiting for the release of V13 in hopes that everything would fix itself.....NOT!

* On top of everything else someone broke the weapons, accuracy is not what it was!

I uninstalled Squad!

Probably you played too much and got bored.

Squad v13 is still Squad. Maybe it´s time to play some other games and then come back to it. 

What changes do you think impacted accuracy? 'cause no weapons were changed, with the exception of the Skorpion being added. There was also a tweak to z-axis recoil animation, which may be what you're referring to, though want to be sure. =)

As a fellow kickstarter backer, god I wish weapons were less accurate.

Not much, just a tiny bit of deviation to make manned HMGs somewhat viable.

On 06/05/2019 at 12:22 AM, Rick said:

I uninstalled Squad!

Cool. 

Guys i think its not the weapons as much as almost full squad can have scopes now.That i do not see possible in real life combat with mandatory conscription and all that stuff as we in squad are not depicting special forces but the regular army soldiers and irregular. 

Most modern day soldiers, at least in the west, have optics on their guns. I highly doubt you'll see a standard British footsoldier without an optic very often.

lol at rick

20 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Most modern day soldiers, at least in the west, have optics on their guns. I highly doubt you'll see a standard British footsoldier without an optic very often.

Didn't the brit have backup sight as well?

51 minutes ago, Phoenixstorm said:

Didn't the brit have backup sight as well?

We have had backup sights on our optics since the SUSAT.