Sign in to follow this  
Dtodt13

graphics

just got on for my first time since v13, and the game overall looks a little worse than before. like the AA is off. anyone else? Also while ADS the gun looks terrible and it's actually distracting from whats infront of me. I see no setting to disable this. 

Edited by Dtodt13

some AA options were disabled, maybe the one you used in A12 is not avaliable at this time

do you have a screenshot?

10 minutes ago, EA_SUCKS said:

some AA options were disabled, maybe the one you used in A12 is not avaliable at this time

do you have a screenshot?

i turned sharpening up and switched to TAA. seems to be better. also, Al Basrah was really bad compared to sumari so maybe it's al basrah specific for the jagged edges. but still have really blurry sights when ADS.  Also just noticed im crashing 5 minutes after joining a server. every single time. 

Edited by Dtodt13

Man, it couldn't be more the opposite for me. Just the menu alone runs at over 200+ fps and all the maps so far I'm never getting less than 100 fps and usually its over 150 fps. The lighting and textures look amazing with UE4.21.

4 hours ago, Dtodt13 said:

i turned sharpening up and switched to TAA. seems to be better. also, Al Basrah was really bad compared to sumari so maybe it's al basrah specific for the jagged edges. but still have really blurry sights when ADS.  Also just noticed im crashing 5 minutes after joining a server. every single time. 

if you are using TAA do this:

reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/b0z2or/icekks_guide_to_better_antialiasing_repost/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=usertext&utm_name=joinsquad&utm_content=t3_bk0wn0

it works and is much better