DorenZalupa

Bad/gamebreaking features in alpha 13

Posted (edited)

welcome to call of duty V13... thank you developpers... run & shoot

what they did with this game, it's horrible.
To be able to hide in 15 centimeters of grass, run as if he had set a hive on fire, it takes 4 bullet to kill...  
and more if we hit it off

Edited by infamousplayer

15 hours ago, infamousplayer said:

welcome to call of duty V13... thank you developpers... run & shoot

what they did with this game, it's horrible.
To be able to hide in 15 centimeters of grass, run as if he had set a hive on fire, it takes 4 bullet to kill...  
and more if we hit it off

You make a series of claims (some about things that have not been changed in v13) without any rationalization or evidence. Present some sort of explanation, rationale, or definitive evidence, otherwise this post is currently a lot of complaints with their basis on opinions and some sort of “facts” that simply aren’t true.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TheRubbaPelican said:

You make a series of claims (some about things that have not been changed in v13) without any rationalization or evidence. Present some sort of explanation, rationale, or definitive evidence, otherwise this post is currently a lot of complaints with their basis on opinions and some sort of “facts” that simply aren’t true.

Everything is true , changed or not changed , this is Squad V13

Edited by infamousplayer

6 minutes ago, infamousplayer said:

Everything is true , changed or not changed , this is Squad V13

Again, proof please? I’ve been one-tapping people constantly, for example, so the four-shot thing isn’t remotely true. The grass hasn’t changed at all, so again, not true. 

proof , loool please V11 to V12 camouflage system  increase , V12 to V13 speed increase , V13 - Desynchro or don't know what = 4 bullets for kills

if you knew the game and are evolution, you will not need me to explain why 2 + 2 = 4

3 hours ago, infamousplayer said:

proof , loool please V11 to V12 camouflage system  increase , V12 to V13 speed increase , V13 - Desynchro or don't know what = 4 bullets for kills

if you knew the game and are evolution, you will not need me to explain why 2 + 2 = 4

My point is that these changes really haven’t done much, and haven’t necessarily made this game a Run’n’Gun. You seem to be restating your claims over and over, and starting to resort to calling me either incompetent or stupid instead of rationalizing, so I’m just gonna leave this be.

1 hour ago, TheRubbaPelican said:

My point is that these changes really haven’t done much, and haven’t necessarily made this game a Run’n’Gun.

Agreed. They're actually very nuanced. I've actually evolved my opinion on the Buddy Rally because it's keeping the action going even if it does essentially reward failure.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, infamousplayer said:

Owned xDxD

Whatever you want to believe, friend.

Edited by TheRubbaPelican

Owned xDxD

I don´t think that´s a mature comment.

On the other hand, in order to claim an "owned" comment, you actually have to say something. And you only wrote "owned". 

I don´t think your previous comment don´t really count because a you´ve already been told, you haven´t presented any arguments.

Please be respectful and productive.

2 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Agreed. They're actually very nuanced. I've actually evolved my opinion on the Buddy Rally because it's keeping the action going even if it does essentially reward failure.

I agree it keeps the action going, but that´s not a good thing for me.

Posted (edited)

but I do not need to justify myself on what I think of these new additions, and what I feel in the game.
If you find that speed, and camouflage is great, it's your choice, but do not try to play the one that's right.
I was not waiting for an answer, I just gave my opinion before they called me a liar.

You like to feed sterile discussions, on the one who is right, who is a liar, these are just opinions, thanks

I need no agreement on what I think is good for me, as long as they are not against the law

It's like a talk between vegan and carnivore, why do not you eat meat, be vegan it's better, no it's better to eat meat, an endless discussion, with each side, a side that wants to persuade the other, between a Democrat or a Republican, etc. etc., let people have their opinions on what they think is good for them.
There will be less war

Edited by infamousplayer

is the hotfix which removes Buddyrally still not out yet?

hopefully in 3 weeks.

...You like to feed sterile discussions, on the one who is right, who is a liar, ...let people have their opinions on what they think is good for them.

There will be less war

You put this on a forum... This whole site is meant for discussion of ideas (including persuasive discussion and debate, within the bounds of respect) from a variety of viewpoints. If you don’t want me to try and discuss things with you, this might not be the right place to put it out there.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, infamousplayer said:

but I do not need to justify myself on what I think of these new additions, and what I feel in the game.

If you want us or owi to consider anything you have to say, then yes, you actually do have to make a case for your argument. Otherwise you will come across as a kid who dropped his lollipop and DEMANDS a new one from a stranger.

On 1/29/2019 at 7:40 PM, infamousplayer said:

I want know , for you , how is the game , this is not a attack , just discuss about squad is dead or not
1300hours , buy 3 years ago .

for me a good game which will slowly disapear.

share our feelings

Well, you think squad is dead, so why are you here anyway beating a dead horse?

On 2/23/2019 at 10:49 AM, infamousplayer said:

after 3 months without playing squad, I replay a week, then I uninstalled it.

Yet here you are. Why not be true to yourself and stay away. Its clear you dont like Squad, the community, anything else here. So the question begs, what are you doing here besides trolling?

Edited by Jevski

Posted (edited)

must read what I wrote above LoOL

whatever you can say, this game for me takes a wrong direction (the camouflage, the speed especially on small map like sumari, and the foam bullets become too frequent especially in close combat, with the weapon in automatic , the lack of new map), players who can revive each other

as you do not agree that we criticize the game, you start to do a personal business and attack me, continue, I have patience
For the rest it's cool, the destruction of the vehicle, and other
the rest is blah blah blah

Edited by infamousplayer

as you do not agree that we criticize the game, you start to do a personal business and attack me, continue, I have patience

On 5/10/2019 at 11:29 AM, infamousplayer said:

Let’s not make false accusations. We disagree with you, but we don’t call you a Kindergartener.

Posted (edited)
On 2019/5/11 at 5:12 AM, Zylfrax791 said:

The movement changes do not feel nuanced at all...feels like they did a 360 with their vision for infantry gameplay. From slower, tactical gameplay to run-and-gun twitch shooting. 10% may not sound like a lot but it feels like a lot, especially since it was combined with much less momentum. Now cqb is about running around like crazy and spraying full auto.

Edited by fatalsushi

10 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

The movement changes do not feel nuanced at all...feels like they did a 360 with their vision for infantry gameplay. From slower, tactical gameplay to run-and-gun twitch shootig. 10% may may sound like a lot but  it feels like a lot, especially since it was combined with much less momentum. Cqb is about running around like crazy and spraying full auto now.

If you add that to Buddy rally and no insta death, you get a much faster gameplay as a final result. 

Speed and stamina may not be a BIG problem by themselves, but together with other mechanics implemented, the game has accelerated and leant away from small unit tactics.

3 minutes ago, Nightingale87 said:

If you add that to Buddy rally and no insta death, you get a much faster gameplay as a final result. 

Speed and stamina may not be a BIG problem by themselves, but together with other mechanics implemented, the game has accelerated and leant away from small unit tactics.

Yep. It’s painfully obvious on the small maps in particular. Playing on Sumari last night didn’t feel like a tactical shooter, it was a zerg swarm.

2 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I can tell you one thing, if you think people whinging about sprinting is bad, wait until they slow people down again

have a bad feeling that same will happen when Buddyrally is hopefully removed rather sooner than later before ppl get too used to it.

the worst about this Rally isnt even that its forgiving mistakes to the point that you actually could get an advantage out of failing but much more sitting on the receiving end of it. on the other team.

There is no way to track or understand enemy "movement" (well, kinda hard if they teleport) which was a big part of game.

Iam getting more and more frustrated to the point i stopped playing even if it would have been a great update.

I cant even understand the argument that its in there for testing.

we are 3 years in developing and got rid of this years ago just to test it again?

what was the point of testing it before and deciding against it.

get a bugfix for this rally out soon pls.

8 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I can tell you one thing, if you think people whinging about sprinting is bad, wait until they slow people down again :)

Yeah! YOu´re right.

Ever since I saw what they had done I realized there was no turning back. There´s somehting addictive about speed. Now if you go back or even half way back people are going to complain about the game being too slow. People that wouldn´t have otherwise complained if they hadnt changed it too!.

2 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

Yeah! YOu´re right.

Ever since I saw what they had done I realized there was no turning back. There´s somehting addictive about speed. Now if you go back or even half way back people are going to complain about the game being too slow. People that wouldn´t have otherwise complained if they hadnt changed it too!.

Well yeah, speed makes you feel powerful as an individual soldier. But the whole point of Squad is to make you feel vulnerable and dependant so that you work more with your team. PR succeeded in doing that. Squad seems to be moving away from it.

9 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

Well yeah, speed makes you feel powerful as an individual soldier. But the whole point of Squad is to make you feel vulnerable and dependant so that you work more with your team. PR succeeded in doing that. Squad seems to be moving away from it.

Agreed.

I like the way you expressed it very much. Feeling vulnerable and dependant in PR makes you work as a squad. You´re absolutely right.

I cannot fall 3 feet without hurting my ankles due to heavy gear I am supposed to be carrying, but I will sprint 20km/h with the same gear

logic