Pharanaiton

FOB out of ammo, no change of picking other role.

This sucks. The FOB being out of ammo should have nothing to do with you changing from m4 to MG because when you spawn in on a FOB with no ammo you get 2 mags anywhay, wy not give the change when the FOB is out of ammo to a player next to a ammo crate to pick that MG with 2 mags??

49 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Or maybe blame the people not supplying the fob, why should you be able to get an mg when there's no ammo around?

+1

1 hour ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Or maybe blame the people not supplying the fob, why should you be able to get an mg when there's no ammo around?

But there is! spawning on a fob without ammo means still 2 magz. like i already explained.

You always get the 2 mags on respawn. It has nothing to do with the FOB. Same is true for a Rally Point spawn. It's a pure game design decision to prevent too many unarmed players running around. 

In my opinion changing kits shouldn't happen more than once in a game round. I don't see a (game design) reason to add this. But with v13 you can change your kit on some vehicles as long as it has ammo which at least allows you to man up a IFV or tank when needed or when you Squad lead disconnects and you quickly need a SL kit.

would be interesting if changing kits put your ammo back into the pot.

2 hours ago, Mauti said:

But with v13 you can change your kit on some vehicles as long as it has ammo which at least allows you to man up a IFV or tank when needed or when you Squad lead disconnects and you quickly need a SL kit.

Indeed this feature might stop me from nitpicking, maybe.

1 hour ago, suds said:

would be interesting if changing kits put your ammo back into the pot.

agree