Sign in to follow this  
Smee

NOT GOING BACK TO V12

Not Going back  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Latest update in test, who's going back.

• Played v13 am not going back to v12
    • V12 all the way, sort v13 out more

Well after 50hrs of playing V13 have to say even with the server crashes and minor bugs I'm not going back. Any  others feeling this way. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah its a definite improvement, hell even just the FPS/Optimization makes it worth it. I'd say there is a MINIMUM of 20% FPS increase. There are a few things that need tweaking such as the running speed reduced to 5% or 7.5% instead of 10%. The stamina bar back in the lower right with the mag indicators. Maybe a few minor balancing issues with the destruction maps. Getting rid of the buddy spawn system, at least until tweaked. Bug fixes and the lot. I know a lot of people are getting disconnects between maps but I've only experienced it maybe a couple of times after multiple changes. However I have a really good internet connection and live in Toronto, which is basically next to the Montreal servers, so it maybe that the server is timing out clients. Hell I've seen people on some of those servers with 300+ ping. What the f^ck is that? Cambodian dial up? Once more servers come on line I have a feeling a lot of these problems will be minimized as people can play in their localized area instead of having to connect to N. America from a forgotten VC bunker complex on the Ho Chi Mihn trail.

Edited by tmpwhore

Yup. Deleted v12. I'd rather mess around in an empty v13 server or in the console than play anymore v12 because it crashed so much. V13 is way more stable, looks better, sounds better, plays better and gets a way better frame rate.

10% more speed only makes the game more arcade

And Squad (and the Devs) was not born for this

On 4/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, tmpwhore said:

Yeah its a definite improvement, hell even just the FPS/Optimization makes it worth it. I'd say there is a MINIMUM of 20% FPS increase. There are a few things that need tweaking such as the running speed reduced to 5% or 7.5% instead of 10%. The stamina bar back in the lower right with the mag indicators. Maybe a few minor balancing issues with the destruction maps. Getting rid of the buddy spawn system, at least until tweaked. Bug fixes and the lot. I know a lot of people are getting disconnects between maps but I've only experienced it maybe a couple of times after multiple changes. However I have a really good internet connection and live in Toronto, which is basically next to the Montreal servers, so it maybe that the server is timing out clients. Hell I've seen people on some of those servers with 300+ ping. What the f^ck is that? Cambodian dial up? Once more servers come on line I have a feeling a lot of these problems will be minimized as people can play in their localized area instead of having to connect to N. America from a forgotten VC bunker complex on the Ho Chi Mihn trail.

I live in Minnesota and have had ping over 250 it’s just a player connection, not the servers

also the Cambodia dial up joke was way funnier than it should have been

Red dragon has its hooks. too :)

Personally i've never crashed due to a v12 bug, wouldn't go back to v12 though