Sign in to follow this  
SERGEANT ANDREWS

ticket count in AAS too high

in AAS with ticket counts around 300 tickets the games can be extremely long and there is less of a sense of strategy. i can play squad for many many hours but sitting 2 hours through a scrappy 300 ticket AAS game is a non pleasant experience even if we win. 

i however have played an AAS game which started with 150 tickets, it obviously ended sooner but it was a pretty good game in a reasonable amount of time.

Posted (edited)

V13 is great. Just need to adjust the sprint speed, acceleration and transitioning to reduce the casual run and gun / sprint and snapshoot gameplay.

Edited by Gammazeta430
Spelling

I want a 500 ticket round. 300 tik rounds are too damn fast.

After playing alot of Post Scriptum, I keep on hoping for an increased tickets for Squad just like in PS

99% of the player base often times loses interest after an hour. I personally don't mind two hour matches however eventually  capping the timer at 1 hour probably makes the most sense.

9 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

99% of the player base often times loses interest after an hour. I personally don't mind two hour matches however eventually  capping the timer at 1 hour probably makes the most sense.

The most satisfying experience for me is when people are commited to the match and competitively fighting to win. Those 2 hours rounds are amazing. 

I admitt it´s also a filter for people with a shorter attention span. Let´s find a middle ground: 90 mins?