No matter sitting in menu, in shooting range or waiting to connect to server it crashes to desktop, I know there will be problems but jeez.

3 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Cleared your cache?

3 hours ago, EA_SUCKS said:

is it happening to others games too?

None of my other games, yeah I tried clearing but it randomly just crashes to desktop. PC is fine, maybe the hardware is too much for it I dunno lol. 

I9-9900k

2080ti FE

16gb Corsair Vengeance 3k

It could be bad ram, gpu, psu or a driver issue. You don't mention your psu but I assume it's decent judging by what you've spend on other components in your system and you don't seem to have issues with other games. Squad uses lots of ram especially with gfx cards with lots of vram. You could try running a ram stressing program to eliminate possible ram problems. Make sure all your drivers are up to date. Personally I've been using Driver Booster and is been great at keeping track of what needs updating with my system - 8700k, 1080ti, 16gb 3200.

If you have a 2nd screen you could try running Afterburner and displaying useful info like ram usage,  vram usage, cpu core temps etc while gaming to see what is stressing your pc and help determine where you may have an issue.

Maybe your ram isn't fast enough ;-)