Sign in to follow this  
Nuzzi

v13 medic bug + leaning probs

Medic bug:

Played on test server, and we had a point where two guys got shot out of a vic. I was medic, and i tried revive but the patch stopped like it was cut of. We had it a few times in the former versions, perhaps you know what i am talking about.

We tried to let a non medic revive, and it worked. Might be something related to the Med Kit... I might add, that wee could only see their guns on the road, usually you can revive by finding their guns, but not the medic this time..

Leaning:

Another thing i found, was at some point i couldnt lean at all. I know in former versions, it tended to to it if you where close to an object, usually bushes. But this was not related to anything, that i could find.

The problem got fixed, by getting in to a vic and out again..

Hope you can use the feedback......

My opinion for now:

Running.. I cant stop smile when i run.. Its like playing a movie in fast forward. This should def be cut down a bit. Its like seeing small minions running arround, and make the game look like a cheap something game, that Squad def should not wind op to be.

Waaaaaaaaaaay to fast, allmost like Insurgency or rising storm, or even speed hack in Roblox..

Please fix this:-)

And last but not least:

What ever you do, stay away from the yellow ones. DO NOT eat those suckers, they are a hazard to your health..

(insight joke disregard that last part muhahaha)

From your one and only special maniac  

Zaa  Nuzzi  The 1st                           

PS:

We need more funny small hidden things in the game, like the guy inside the toilets, who has a serious party, with exploding diaria.

PPS:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz;-p