Mellinger [29th ID]

29th Infantry Division - [NA/EU]

Posted (edited)

The 29th Infantry Division is currently recruiting players who enjoy Squad and are looking for a unique, realistic experience.

Who We Are

The 29th Infantry Division is a Realism Unit with a Military Rank Structure and Chain of Command.  The 29th Infantry Division was activated on March 14, 2005 playing in both the The Trenches and Battle Grounds. The reputable 29th Infantry Division that stands before you today participates in the "realism" communities of Arma 3, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, and Squad.We currently have 3 full companies with over 300 active members in the unit from all over the world.

While we strive to be realistic in game, we are still a laid back community looking to have fun and hang out.

Click here to learn more about the 29th: https://imgur.com/a/04kXNJj

What We Have To Offer

• Teamwork-oriented style of gameplay, known as "Realism"
  • US Army WWII Rank System and Chain of Command
  • Teamspeak Server
  • Numerous Public and Private Servers (Arma 3, RS2, and Squad)
  • Active Forums and Members

How To Join

To join the 29th Infantry Division, every new member must go through our 5 day Basic Combat Training course. Some get overwhelmed when they find out the Basic Training schedule - realize that we understand if you cannot attend a day or two, but that we ask you to attend as many as possible.

Our Basic Combat Training course will instruct you on how the 29th operates and allows us to learn a little about you!

We accept members of all experience levels and have times that are flexible for all people.

Enlist here: http://www.29th.org/enlist/

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please message me on steam: PFC Mellinger [29th ID]

Edited by Mellinger [29th ID]

Got ya'll on my short list of prospective groups to check out. What servers do ya'll play on usually?

On 5/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, Tybo said:

Got ya'll on my short list of prospective groups to check out. What servers do ya'll play on usually?

We mainly play on our own private servers. However, we often go on other random servers or seed our own public servers. I can further into detail if you would like to add me on steam.

On 5/14/2019 at 3:50 PM, Mellinger [29th ID] said:

We mainly play on our own private servers. However, we often go on other random servers or seed our own public servers. I can further into detail if you would like to add me on steam.

cool added yah on Steam.