Posted (edited)

Server Name: I.S.A | Inter Squad Asoc - Event

Server Location: Custom Browser
 Our Discord Server

Mission Statement/About-Us

I.S.A is committed to providing superior educational and training services to further enhance the Milsim experience by conducting a training boot camp to serve for new players. To grow the Squad community into a globally unified family by fostering a global community based on camaraderie, communication, teamwork, and gamesmanship. We have also been taking on another important task, which is helping other servers seed/populate, We are stronger and less of a niche if we all start considering one another as a Family rather than competitions and we should all know "WHO" the real "Competitions" are by now. It's been a long and brutal ride, we've made numerous mistakes along the way, we're still very new to all this but we're still learning and making improvements along the way. We may not be perfect but we strive to be perfect and learn from our mistakes. "We're here to stay", and we will continue to keep on doing what we do best and together we'll beat other game titles in no time. 

I.S.A will continue to push the boundary to its very limits and beyond. No matter how difficult, tedious, and/or how many obstacles that we'll encounter, We'll successfully overcome them Together. This is only just the beginning.

DarkVLord/King-SnipZin Signing-Out

Pssst....IMO

Commander(King-SnipZin[Marksman]) + Territorial Mode(My Fav) = OP:P 

Edited by DarkVlord
Super Secret Coded Message.Target is AR3