Posted (edited)

About Us:

International Squad Association (I.S.A) was founded by DarkVLord,CajunCo, Bizzy, Touchstone, and Soupyquinn in order to create a place within the Squad community to foster a positive playing experience. I.S.A is a conglomerate of US and EU clans with an aligned goal to provide a server with active, attentive admins.

This will allow I.S.A to offer training for new players, host tournaments and events, and build a place where people can come together and enjoy Squad. I.S.A will conduct training boot camps and generate tutorial videos along with providing staff to answer questions and show players the ropes.

Server Name: I.S.A | Inter Squad Asoc - New Player Zone(NPZ)

Server Location: Custom Browser

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/Y9e8ThR

Prior to joining our discord server, you will be greeted with a Welcome Message that will let you know who we are, then you will be asked to proceed to our #players-code-of-conduct channel. You'll need to make sure that you've read & understood, and acknowledge our code of conduct.

By typing, "Agree", you(The User/Player) hereby acknowledges, and consent to the following rules, set-forth by I.S.A, failure to abide by our rules may result in a permanent ban, without the possibility of an appeal.

Edited by DarkVlord