Mauti

Mauti's 1-Life 1-Death Episodes

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

in my 1-Life 1-Death videos I show you partly edited run-throughs until I die or the game ends. I may change the naming of the format in the future to avoid confusion with SquadOps 1-life event videos.

My first episode  Squad - CQB Defense at Sumari is a thrlling infantry only combat gameplay against sheer overwhelming US forces. Watch me defend and evade wave after wave of attacking US forces separated and completely cut off from my comrades. Video has been edited with commentary.

Edited by Mauti

Squad - MTLB Madness is my second 1-life 1-death episode and shows how a previously unmanned MT-LB defends single handled almost an entire flag from attacking US forces ending in a epic showdown versus 2 Strykers.

This time the scenes have been cut a bit to pack the action tighter together but it's still a 1 life 1 death runthrough. Squad language is german and commentary in english.

Squad - Bobby Brown strike or be stryked is the third episode of my 1-life 1-death format. It shows how Bobby Brown and me are trying to hunt armored US vehicles with our BTR while supporting our infantry troops in urban warfare. 

The squad ingame language is german. 
The music inserts are by Frank Zappa - Bobby Brown goes down.

Some episode highlights are:

0:45 - Encouter with 2 MRAPs
2:48 - Fleeing from a Stryker (another BTR to the rescue)
3:43 - Bobby Brown strikes again
4:31 - Surprised by a damaged Stryker
5:52 - Bobby Brown goes down 

Posted (edited)

Squad - Killer in the Field - 1 Life 1 Death Ep. 04 shows how you can become almost an invisible killing machine in grass fields. You just have to stay calm and listen where you next prey is. At least 9 kills are confirmed in this run.

Watch on Youtube the pinned comment for epsiode hightlights timestamps.

ps.: totally forgot to update this thread so this is still v12 footage

Edited by Mauti