Yeah we really need a ladder animation, i've been hoping it would be a small thing before full release.

So ya want to Farcry up the towers? But I do agree that some verticality could make some nice differences. I dislike how you can't even get up on some roofs because you can't build fob assets on top of each other to make a staircase up to the big roof. Or ya know, just a big ass ladder.

I can't wait to see all the marksmen of 1 team on the same tower 1km away from the objective.

Or a random tow precariously floating in space above a ravine able to shoot everywhere on the map.

Go up the radio tower. Shoot an enemy. Shoot another enemy. They spot you. They shoot you. Enemies get revived.You don´t, because nobody is going up there.

I´m always for more freedom in game. Even if I had the chance to go up the radio tower, I wouldnt. 1 match out of 100 there will be some advantage to going up that tower, so Why not?

No need to shoot from there why not just observe the enemy movement and report back to your team.But thats just me.

You fellas are right most of the snipers there would camp it and try to kill the enemy a kilometers away.

Heh, from a recent Skorpo playtest (running_Duck broadcast, as well as others), there was definitely a war over a crane. I think there was a rally on each end, opposing teams. Took me back to the days of hunting BF2 snipers on... literally every map. =P Skorpo ups the verticality a bit in general.

13 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Heh, from a recent Skorpo playtest (running_Duck broadcast, as well as others), there was definitely a war over a crane. I think there was a rally on each end, opposing teams. Took me back to the days of hunting BF2 snipers on... literally every map. =P Skorpo ups the verticality a bit in general.

Nice! 

designers should ensure that if it looks climbable then it is.

Lots of ladders around on Narva near the Quarry which are frustratingly useless. Perhaps these are waiting on something else?

Probably waiting on animations, or a ladder climbing system that doesn't just lock you with your arse hanging in the breeze gently coaxing the hostile to stick his long hard rifle up yo butt as you slide on down the ladder.