Sign in to follow this  
Kyroo

Gun Sounds

hey, u guys should get back the old ak and m4 sounds from 2016 :P, that would be cool cos the new gun sounds are so boring, or make new one 

Posted (edited)

I think the new gun sounds are much better, they pack more of a punch than before, and sound louder imo. Anyways, gun sounds might change untill full release, i kinda doubt the current ones will be here forever.

EDIT: I guess this video is a good comparison?

Edited by Guan_Yu007

I personally think the US gun sounds were improved a lot, they actually sound like they shoot bullets instead of paintballs.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:12 AM, Kyroo said:

hey, u guys should get back the old ak and m4 sounds from 2016 :P, that would be cool cos the new gun sounds are so boring, or make new one 

Oh god, I hope you mean from v10/v11.. Sure the v12 gun sounds are pretty controversial right now, but they are ages better than anything before v10.

Posted (edited)

Why the dmr long distance sounds are the same? American , British, Russian dmrs have same sound..Is it a bug or intentionally decided so?

I'm sure that they were completely different at any distance and easily identified at A11 version..

Thanks for reply

Edited by Togisan

On 4/1/2019 at 5:49 PM, Togisan said:

Why the dmr long distance sounds are the same? American , British, Russian dmrs have same sound..Is it a bug or intentionally decided so?

I'm sure that they were completely different at any distance and easily identified at A11 version..

Thanks for reply

They aren't... I could clearly hear a difference from ~100m+

On 1.04.2019 at 8:34 PM, nagasuru said:

Oh god, I hope you mean from v10/v11.. Sure the v12 gun sounds are pretty controversial right now, but they are ages better than anything before v10.

these sounds are so damn cool wish there was a option in command to change for the old ones

On 31.03.2019 at 2:39 PM, Guan_Yu007 said:

I personally think the US gun sounds were improved a lot, they actually sound like they shoot bullets instead of paintballs.

make a option where u can make old gun sounds :D

10 hours ago, Kyroo said:

these sounds are so damn cool wish there was a option in command to change for the old ones

make a option where u can make old gun sounds :D

Dude V9 sounds sucked big time.. They sounded like paintball guns.