Ruuger

Not exactly new......

but I only tried this game for a short while when it first came out, and found it too difficult at that time.  However I want to give it another go and start with a New Player friendly clan, who also have regular training days for brand new players, (cos that's what I see my self as).  :)

A bit about myself, I am married, 2 sons and 1 granddaughter, I live in the UK up north in 'Gods Country', North Lincolnshire.  I am a retired British Soldier, served 14 years in an Infantry Battalion, and served in various countries around the world.  I am a life long supporter of Grimsby Town Football Club, since my Dad first took me to a match when I was 5 years old.

I don't assume that because I was in the Army I will be good at this game, I just want to be trained and see if I can really get to grips with it this time around.

Regards

Mel

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Ruuger said:

but I only tried this game for a short while when it first came out, and found it too difficult at that time.  However I want to give it another go and start with a New Player friendly clan, who also have regular training days for brand new players, (cos that's what I see my self as).  :)

A bit about myself, I am married, 2 sons and 1 granddaughter, I live in the UK up north in 'Gods Country', North Lincolnshire.  I am a retired British Soldier, served 14 years in an Infantry Battalion, and served in various countries around the world.  I am a life long supporter of Grimsby Town Football Club, since my Dad first took me to a match when I was 5 years old.

I don't assume that because I was in the Army I will be good at this game, I just want to be trained and see if I can really get to grips with it this time around.

Regards

Mel

Welcome, if you need any help, i made a guide for new players. If you have any questions, you can comment on it and i'll try to help you asap.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1326437214

Edited by oTec